Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Creativity Striking

This weekend I went to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival XXI in my area. It was wonderful you could feel the creativity oozing from the place. As I walked around I wasn't the overwhelmed novice I was the first time I went but I was inspired. And relatively well behaved I bought a few fat quarters and three patterns. I love to sew purses, baby quilts, and on occasion clothes. I also love to bead. Ultimately my goal is to have a business where I sew things and bead things (possibly combined) and sell them for people to enjoy.

I really love mixing interesting color patterns together to make people go wow...I wouldn't have thought of that.

I'm following absorbing wonderful information from m.writes Blog & Business Workshop. Thank you Marta! I'm learning a lot. Please come on over there is a lot of great information. I think this is the sign I've been waiting for...




0 comments: