Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Personal vs. Public

I enjoy writing my blog. I enjoy sharing my life with those who read it. I've had a rather personal thing hit my life this month and I've been trying to digest it enough to put it in words. It will come. And when it does I will share. In the meantime this is why I've been sort of quiet but I plan on breaking that this week. Then yesterday I woke up with a migraine. But thanks to better living through chemistry...I'm doing better today. So I promise to be more present this week. Here are a few highlights I may cover...

  • My trip to the Intergalactic Bead Show
  • My upcoming trip to a motorcycle Drive-in movie
  • The purses I'm sewing
  • The baby quilt I'm finishing
  • A give-a-way
  • My bead swap

2 comments:

elisabeth said...

Thinking good thoughts for you :-) Elisabeth

Molly said...

I know what you mean about the migraines. I finally got some medicine that worked last year and it has totally changed my life. I hope yours stays away and your head doesn't get sore.