Thursday, August 19, 2010

Starting Fresh



So I've been down this road before...I want to lose some weight and work toward a healthier me. I have a family history of heart conditions, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. And frankly I'm not getting any younger. I've tried a lot of different weight loss and lifestyle change programs by haven't found one that I felt fit and therefore I've failed to stick with it. 

A local church is offering a weight loss Bible Study called First Place 4 Health. I like it because it isn't just a diet program or an exercise program it approaches the mental, physical, spiritual and emotional sides of your life. I like the fact that it includes a Bible study portion. It begins at a local church in September and I'm looking forward to it. I've signed up for it and look forward to what I may gain from it.

1 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Let us know how you like it! I've heard of it before & wondered how it all worked!