Friday, March 11, 2011

Japan (and Hawaii & the West Coast)

My heart and prayers go out to all of those in Japan affected by the earthquake and the tsunami. It will be a long journey to recovery.

On a personal note J's ship was underway so he and his crew are safe. I have been overwhelmed with love this morning in the form of texts, emails, Facebook messages, calls, and face to face questions. It is amazing to me to feel all the love and prayers. It truly means the world to us!!

I also feel for the service men and women who have families back in Japan though. How tough to be away from them at this time.

I have friends on the West Coast so I'm hoping it won't be too bad for them. Stay safe and keep praying!!

1 comments:

Molly said...

All the little annoyances I've been feeling lately due to the mud and weather seem so ridiculous now when I see the devastation of Japan on the news. How horrify and I'm still worried about the radiation. My prayers are for all the people affected and missing loved ones.