Monday, March 28, 2011

Love and Tattoos

When my husband and I first started dating I gave him a key chain that had a compass rose on it and it said...wherever you go you are my true north. He loved it because he's a navigator in the Navy and the compass rose is a classic symbol of the Navy. So I joked at one point about getting a tattoo of a compass rose with his initials at the top. He loved the idea and honestly I wasn't really joking. So Friday night I went and got the tattoo done. His initials are at the top and the color green reminds me of him and the color red reminds him of me. (The orange around the outside is actually yellowish it is just irritated at the moment) It is a very personal tattoo for us. He loved it!! He's excited that it will be all healed when he gets home.

0 comments: