Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

It is hard for me to think that Christmas is just around the corner. But it really shouldn't be because...

  • The shopping areas are starting to decorate for Christmas
  • Local stations are starting to play Christmas music
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas has been on the TV
  • They are talking about Black Friday already
  • I'm getting my brother and his wife's Christmas presents ready
  • And in order to get them to him by Christmas...I've wrapped my husband's Christmas presents and will take them to the post office soon
So what about you are you feeling Christimasy or do you want to get through Thanksgiving first? I myself would like to be like Nordstrom and celebrate one holiday at a time. 

1 comments:

Becca said...

We are leaving Christmas day to move to Ft Leavenworth, so we've begun our celebration early :)