Monday, May 18, 2009

Movie Monday

So...I like movies but don't get a chance to watch them as much as I used to...but I've seen a couple lately. So here are my thoughts...


X-Men Origins Wolverine...a good movie for both guys and girls. Action for the guys and well hot Wolverine for the girls. Seriously though I thought it was a good movie that helped explain how Wolverine came to be Wolverine.






Underworld: Rise of the Lycans...a good movie that gets you to where the first one began. You saw hints of the story in the other Underworld movies but this gives you all the details. Again I think it is good for both guys and girls so a good date movie. But be aware it is a vampire/werewolf movie so there is blood and violence.




The Spirit...well it had potential to be a good movie...but somewhere in the middle I fell asleep so I'd have to say it didn't really keep my attention. But J said it wasn't bad. He just felt it wasn't as good as it could have been.






The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...well it lives up to its title. It is a curious movie. And it was well done and enjoyable. But it had some creepy points in the movie because of age of love interests, etc. But it worked somehow. And overall we liked it.

1 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Wolverine.... mmmmm.... I can watch Hugh Jackman any time of any day!