Monday, May 11, 2009

Weight Watcher Weigh-In Week 4

So I admit Friday night I had a wonderful, delicious, amazing meal that was not really that Weight Watcher's friendly but it wasn't horrible. Regardless I was a little nervous about my weigh in on Saturday. But I had a very pleasant surprise...I think because I was good last week as far as points. But I digress...so when I weighted in I was down by 2.2 lbs for a total of 7.4 down since I started. And more importantly to me...I haven't had a week where I was up. Even if they have been little losses they have been losses none the less. And I have to say it is an incentive to keep at it. Now that is not to say I don't have days where I'm all over the place food wise but I look at those as a learning experience and try to do better tomorrow.

And I'm still looking into the Y but I am trying to get my rental house settled first. So hopefully it will happen soon. Until then walking works.

Weigh in: -2.2
Total lost: -7.4

2 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Hey.. you lost! that's great!!!

Bonnie said...

Good for you! 2.2 lbs is a lot!