Friday, December 2, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #65


1. If I could be on any reality TV show, I’d want to be on "Pit Bulls and Paroles" because I think the work they do with the dogs and the paroles is great and I think it would be a cool experience.
2. This past Thanksgiving was the second Thanksgiving with just Mom and I and it is still an adjustment to not have my hubby or my father involved.
3. I’m looking forward to December because I love Christmas and my birthday is in December too! Plus I get extra time off from work!!
4. One thing I’d like to accomplish this month is  to get my head back in the game so to speak regarding my exercise and eating. I realize this seems crazy with the holidays but I don't want to undo everything I've done so far.
5. To me, winter is  a long time of not fun weather and short days. Although I'm not a huge fan of the heat of summer I do love the sunlight. Coming home in the pitch dark isn't fun. (although after living in Alaska these Virginia winters are nothing)

Now head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Gosh, yeah, I'd imagine that Alaska winters are no joke. Have a great weekend!