Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Secret Santa Thank You!!

This year in my insanity (I only say that because of working in a church this is a very hectic time) I decided to participate in the Secret Santa Gift Swap that Wife of a Sailor was hosting. I received Jen of Jen and Her Marine (she has a great blog you should check it out). I had fun shopping for her gifts! And the post office wasn't too bad when I sent them.

I received a wonderful package from the Happy Wonderer over at For These Are My Mountains she and I share a love of Alaska's beauty since we both have lived there. She sent me a very cool book The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne it's a chick lit book so far so good. And a very pretty glass hurricane with a pretty red candle. It looks lovely on my table! Thank you so much for goodies!!


0 comments: