Thursday, December 29, 2011

This Year in Blog Posts

January

Wisdom Teeth
I put off having my wisdom teeth pulled until I couldn't put it off any longer so in January I bit the bullet so to speak.

February
Girl Power and Why We Need to Claim It
I cannot say enough good things about Studio Rio (Now Twisted Fitness) it has empowered me in ways I can't explain.

March
Wounded Warrior Project 5K 
I set out to do at least two 5Ks this year. I've done three. And the fact that this benefited a cause dear to my heart made it even better. Also the fact that it was done around an old fort was pretty cool too.

April
Military Life from Alpha to Zulu
Riding the Roller Coaster hosted this and it was a lot of fun to come up with the list and to read others' lists.

May
Never the Same 
Family drama can hit you when you least expect it.

June
Hi there! I'm back
I had a great time in June welcoming home my hubby so I didn't post much.

July
My Heart Stopped ...Figuratively
As a military spouse you know that there could come a day when the men in dress uniform show up and I had a scare when they came to work for a funeral and my heart didn't connect with my brain at first.

August
Deployment Bucket List 
I decided to come up with a list of things to accomplish while J is gone.
Hello Irene!
Hurricane Irene hit and I hope I never have to go through that on my own again.

September
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition - Preview Review 
My blog was chosen to get a sneak preview of the opening episode with Mrs. Obama.

October
Hot Yoga 
I tried Hot Yoga for the first time and determined that it was for other people.

November
Teavana
I developed a new love affair with Teavana. My love of tea has been renewed.

December
Military Spouse Night Before Christmas

Now head over to Mama Kat's and link up!





1 comments:

Kristin @ What She Said said...

Congratulations on exceeding your race goals! I have yet to even meet mine, and that's only to run *a* 5K.

And my heart goes out to you for being a military spouse. As a group, I never cease to be amazed by your collective strength and grace.

Happy New Year!