Monday, August 13, 2012

Writer's Block

Sometimes I feel like I have so much to write about I don't know where to begin. This is how I've felt for the whole month of July almost. I've had so much going on that I didn't want to short change something for something else so I wrote nothing. Perhaps not the best way to handle it (and to be honest I'm a journal person so I write to deal with it) but it is what I did for July. July was a rough, hectic, and exhausting month physically, mentally, and emotionally. That and I didn't want to share only down things but a lot of down things happened in July so most of my posts would have revolved around those. I am working on some posts about different topics to keep things interesting. So don't give up on me...I'm back and I'll keep things interesting.

0 comments: