Thursday, September 27, 2012

Birchbox Favorites

I've seen Birchbox on a couple of blogs but I hadn't really investigated it until recently. I've received two boxes so far and I like it. It is fun because it is a box of samples it's kind of like going to Sephora with a personal shopper. My most recent box had two big time favorites for me. I've actually ordered the full size package of both. The first on is Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+. I have sensitive skin and sometimes foundation/moisturizers irritate it. But this product is great! It gives nice coverage without being heavy or irritating and it seems to brighten things a bit.
900x900
Loving this
The other one is Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator. Again with sensitive skin it is tricky to find a gentle enough scrub. This is it.

And this!!


I highly recommend Birchbox. It is very reasonable at $10 a month and it can be set for just a few months.

2 comments:

ines said...

I love Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB. Im not a fan of putting foundation on because it feels to "cake". My SiL had this one and let me try it and I instantly love it. My skin feels so soft and smooth.

Rebecca Jo said...

I just got signed up for it so waiting for my first box... cant wait!