Thursday, September 20, 2012

Paws for a Cause 5K & 10k

source
On Saturday I'm doing my first 5K of the season. I'm excited because I enjoy the camaraderie of it but I'm nervous because I haven't been training as much as I should and I'm feeling out of practice. I know I'll be fine and it will all work out but there are always nerves for me on the first one back. 

And I'm supposed to have done fundraising but with the weeks I've had recently I haven't so here is what my fundraising page looks like goal=$100...raised=$0...not too good. But I plan to make a donation on site so I'll be fine.

The really good news is the weather should be nice 83 degrees is the high but I'm guessing it will be more in the 70s in the morning. No rain is predicted...knock on wood!

If you want to see more about my races...check out My Race List



1 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

You'll do great... enjoy the race... & good job on supporting a great cause!