Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Made the Leap or How Keurig Came Home

I love coffee! I drink it every day many times multiple times a day. However at home I was having an issue with coffee going to waste since it was just me. My friends all had Keurigs and I liked them but couldn't justify it. Then it dawned on me it would solve my problem of wasted coffee. My friend saw a deal on QVC for this model but I missed the deal. So I scoured the internet for the same model. Costco had the same model with 60 k-cups instead of 45 and use your own coffee basket. So I ordered it. It arrived on Monday and I'm so excited! I've heard so many good things about the coffee and the cocoa. If you have suggestions let me know! 

3 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but my Keurig has changed that a bit :) I do love iced coffee. The Green Mountain Valley is my favorite.

My parents love the hot chocolate k-cups

What I like to do - Bed, Bath & Beyond has a great selection & they usually have a $5 off coupon ... & they also sell little samples for like $2.99 for 3 k-cups so you can see if you like them before you buy a whole box.

Mrs. Duh said...

Mmmm... i love coffee! I have wanted a Keurig so bad!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

We like it because we all drink different stuff. I always have decaf, hubby likes extra strong, daughter likes the flavored stuff. So it makes more sense than a full pot of anything. So many fun flavors available. That pic is the exact model we have and it's the best! Tea, cocoa, coffee, it's like having your own shop! Bed Beth and Beyond usually has the best variety, though Walmart has been adding to their selection lately! And if you get the Kohl's 30% off coupon, you can stock up there, too. They don't have near the selection of flavors, though.