Monday, November 19, 2012

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Source
I went Friday night to see the final installment of the Twilight series. I will say it was probably my favorite movie of the series. And frankly I think I liked Bella the best in this because she was a stronger character and person. I won't go into details in case you haven't seen it but they had a cool twist to the story that no one in the theater saw coming. Also I love the way the wolves are depicted they are pretty bad ass. And I love watching Emmett and Bella arm wrestle.

I will admit that when the Twilight series first came out I didn't think too highly of it. But a girlfriend of mine talked me into watching one of the movies and I decided it wasn't all bad. I'm glad I watched the series. I still haven't read the books maybe I will once I get through Hunger Games.

Have you seen it? Did you like it?

0 comments: