Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Beginning of the "Lasts"


It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is Thursday. How time has flown. And yet in some aspects of my life time has moved slowly. On September 28th of 2010 I put my husband on a plane for Japan to begin his 3 year geo bachelor tour. This year begins the beginning of the end. This Thanksgiving will be the last Thanksgiving I spend without him before he is scheduled to come home from Japan. It is hard to believe. It seemed like such a long time to have him gone and it was. But the light at the end of the tunnel is visible. For those of you with loved ones near by appreciate them and let them know you love them. For those of you with loved ones far away you are in my thoughts. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Yeow! Didn't realize you were doing 3 years apart! That's rough. Hope the rest of the time goes by quickly. We were in Japan for 3 years. My daughter was born there. She'll be 25 in January! Whew! Where do the years go? Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving.