Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's November?! What the Heck?

It's hard to believe we are in November already. That means my second favorite holiday is coming....Thanksgiving! I love the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, coffee cake for breakfast, a traditional Thanksgiving feast for lunch, and lots of fun! And the best part is Lord willing and the creek don't rise this will be the last one without my husband for a while. Very exciting that we are coming up on the last ones before he's home for good. 

There have been these "thankful" things going around Facebook and the blog world. You're supposed to say one thing you're thankful for each day. I'm behind so I'm going to try and do it weekly.

  1. My God...he is an awesome God! And with Him I can do all things!!
  2. My Mother...she gave me such a great foundation for who I am!!
  3. My Brother...he really is my hero!!
  4. My husband...we are a perfect fit in so many ways
  5. My job...I'm blessed to have a job I love with people who are a family not just co-workers.
  6. My pets...although they test me at times they really have been a saving grace during this time that J has been gone.



1 comments:

reccewife said...

November totally snuck up on me, too!